1. On this promising day of Dussehra… I wish you each joy and his satisfaction of everything you could ever hope for. Cheerful Dussehra!
2. Appreciate the triumph of truth over Evil. Upbeat Dussehra!
3. On this promising event, I wish the shading and magnificence of this celebration be with you consistently. Cheerful Dussehra!
4. Wishing you an exceptionally Happy Dussehra!
5. Wish you achievement and joy in all that you do. Cheerful Dussehra!
6. May this Dasara illuminate for you. The desires of Happy circumstances and dreams for a year brimming with grins! Glad Dussehra!
7. Cheerful Dussehra: May this celebration present to all of your bliss!
8. May your inconveniences burst away like the firecrackers and your bliss be increased by ten times. Cheerful Dussehra!
9. Today, I wish you to have Subh Dussehra 2017!
10. May every one of the pressures throughout your life consume alongside the likeness or Ravan. May you be fulfilled and cheerful ever. Upbeat Dussehra!
Dussehra Pictures, Images, Graphics for Facebook, Whatsapp
Dussehra is a leading festival in Hindu. This is an important day for Indian people because of lord Rama’s victory over the demon Ravana. In this year, Dussehra is celebrated on 22 October. On this occasion, we are sharing here the photos, images and HD Wallpaper related to the Dussehra that you can use it for your share it on social networking site. We hope you will like them. The wallpaper is full HD you can set it for your desktop background.
11. A period for festivity, a period for the triumph of good finished terrible, a period when the world sees the case of the energy of good. Give us a chance to proceed with the same “genuine” soul. Upbeat Dussehra!
12. May this Dussehra illuminate for you the expectations of upbeat circumstances and dreams for a year brimming with grins. Cheerful Dussehra!
13. May Goddess Durga Maa favor you and your family with all delights. Upbeat Vijayadasmi!
14. Wishing you a year loaded with starting joy and delight. Upbeat Dussehra!
15. Wishing you a blissful and Happy Dussehra!
16. May all the anxiety and weight in your life consume and get the achievement in your life. Wishing you and your family Happy Dussehra!
17. On this promising day of Dussehra. I wish you each bliss and the satisfaction of everything you could ever hope for. Upbeat Dussehra!
18. May this Dussehra illuminate for you the desires of cheerful circumstances and dreams for a year loaded with grains. May you be honored with joy. Ha.py Dussehra!
19. We should commend the triumph of powers of well finished underhandedness. Wishing all of you an extremely Happy Dussehra!
20. May your inconveniences burst away like the firecrackers and your joy be various ten times. Cheerful Dussehra!
21. Wellbeing, riches, great news and fellowship of your dear ones. May Dussehra present to all of you these and that’s just the beginning!
22. May you win each fight in life. Glad Vijya Dashmi to You!
23. On this propitious event, I wish the shading, capture, and excellence of this celebration be with you as the year progressed! Glad Dussehra!
24. May this Dasara, illuminate for you. The expectations of glad circumstances, and dreams for a year loaded with grains. Glad Dussehra!
25. How about we praise the triumph of powers of Good finished Evil. Wishing all of you. Cheerful Dussehra!
26. May Goddess Durga Destroy all abhorrence around you and fill your existence with satisfaction and success. Glad Dussehra!
26. May the celestial gifts of Goddess Durga enable you to make progress in whatever you do. Cheerful Vijayadashmi!
27. May this Dussehra illuminate for you. The desires of cheerful circumstances and dreams for a year brimming with grins!
28. May this Dussehra bring each desire, want and dream work out…
29. A period for festivity, a period for a triumph of good finished terrible, a period when the world sees the case of the energy of good. Give us a chance to proceed with a similar genuine soul. Glad Dussehra to you!
30. Dussehra will dependably be an exceptional occasion for me. I commend it with cheer and diversion. Exactly how I cherish Dussehra and how it is extraordinary to me, I wish you to have a similar happiness and merriment. Upbeat Dussehra!
31. Glad Dussehra! Your desires have made my Dussehra all the more uncommon. Much obliged to you!
32. Why we observe Dussehra? As a result of Adharm Per Dharm, Jis Per Satya, Anyway Per Nyay Aur Burai Per Acchai Ki Vijay Ho. Cheerful Dussehra!
33. Wishing your Dussehra be loaded with fun and festivity. Upbeat Dussehra!
34. Dussehra is the celebration which helps us to remember the significance of Goodness, battling foul play and following the way of honorableness. Upbeat Dussehra!
35. Upbeat Dussehra. We should begin an extraordinary life by vanquishing over our endless adversary like Kama, Krodha. How about we guarantee to give another measurement to our life on the year’s celebration. Cheerful Dussehra!
36. Praise the triumph of the power of good finished Evil. How about we praise a favorable day to start new things in life. Glad Dussehra!
37. May this Dussehra help up your life and favor you with joy, peace, and flourishing!
38. The expectations of Happy circumstances and dreams for a year loaded with grains. Upbeat Dussehra!
39. May this Navratri fill your existence with the shades of bliss and success. Wishing you and your family an extremely. Cheerful Navratri!
40. The fact of the matter is constantly triumphant. Glad Dussehra!
41. We might be miles separated on Dussehra, yet your considerations are near my heart considering you and wishing you a Happy Dussehra!
42. May the Maa favor you with well-being, riches, and bliss all the year. Wishing A Very Happy Dasara!
43. Sarva Mangala Mangalye Shive Sarvarthh Sadhike, Sharanye Tryambake Gauri, Narayani Namostute. Upbeat Dussera!
44. Upbeat Dussehra: Let this Dussehra illuminate your sky. With consuming, blazes of excitement appreciate the triumphs blessed to you.
45. Something is up. We’ll disclose to you this Diwali. Meanwhile, thought ranches wish you a Happy Dussehra!
46. May the joy that Durga Puja carries be with you consistently. Glad Vijayadasami!
47. Ho Aapki Life Mein Khushiyon Ka Mela Kabhi Na Aaye Koi Jhamela Sada Sukhi Rahe Aapka Basera. Wish You Happy Dussehra!
48. May God favor you with all accomplishment on the propitious event of Dussehra. Wish You Happy Dussehra!
49. In this merriment of religious enthusiasm adoring Goodness Durga festivities at the expansive scale Ram Lila, Pandals, desserts and sparklers are the primary features. Wishing you satisfaction and thriving. Glad Dussera!
50. May Ram Always continue showering his approval upon you. May your life be brimming with joy and free from each inconvenience. Cheerful Dussehra!
51. Glad Dussehra to everybody. May Rama gives all of you the joy and peace to you and your family!
52. May this Dussehra carry illuminate your family existence with Love and bliss…
53. Glad Dussehra to every one of my companions and I trust that this Dussehra conveys delight and joy to each one life…
54. “बुराइयों का नाश हो.. सब का विकास हो.”
55. “अधर्म पर धर्म की जीत , अन्याए पर न्याय की विजय , बुराई पर अच्छाई की जय कार , यही है दशहरे का त्यौहार .. दशहरे की शुभकामनायें.”
56. “विजयदशमी कि हार्दिक शुभ्काम्नाये.”
57. “बुराई का होता है विनाश, दशहरा लता है उम्मीद की आस, रावण की तरह आपके दुखों का हो नाश , विजयदशमी की शुभकामनायें.”
58. “This Navratri, may you be honored with favorable luck insofar as Ganeshji’S Trunk, riches and success as large as his stomach, satisfaction as sweet as his lads and may your inconvenience be as little as his mouse.”
59. “May Lord Rama favor you and your family with his choicest gifts. Glad Dussehra to every one of you.”
60. “Ravan Jalaao Burai Ko Aag Lagaao Achchai Ko Apnaao Khub Pio, Khub Khao.”
61. “Appreciate the triumph of truth over underhandedness Happy Dussehra.”
62. “Vijayadashami Ka Shubh Parva Apke Aur Apke Parivar Ke Jivan Me Sukh, Samradhi Aur Shanti Bharde. Glad Dussehra!”
63. May every one of the strains throughout your life consume alongside the representation of Ravana. May you be fulfilled and cheerful ever. Upbeat Dussehra!
64. “May this Dussehra, illuminate for you. The expectations of Happy circumstances, and dreams for a year brimming with grins! Wish you Happy Dussehra!”
65. “Cheerful Dussehra to every one of you. The expectation this bubbly season conveys heaps of satisfaction to every one of you.”
66. “Har Pal Ho Sunehera Duniya Me Naam Ho Roshan Thumahara Dusron Ko Dikhako Tum Kinara Yehi Sapna Hai Hamara Happy and Happy Dussehra.”
67. “Ho Aapki Life Me Khushiyon Ka Mela Kabhi Na Aaye Koi Jhamela Sada Sukhi Rahe Aapka Basera Wish You HAPPY DUSHERA”
68. Offer love and joy minutes on the wonderful celebration of Dussehra!
69. Before the brilliant sun rises, let me brighten each of the beams with progress and joy to you and your Family. Cheerful Dussehra!
70. As the candlelight fire, your life may dependably be upbeat, as the mountain high you move without bashful, as the daylight makes morning radiance aroma fills tears as brilliance, all dimness is far away as light is headed. Wishing all of you an extremely Happy Vijaya Dashami!
71. May Shri Ramji gives all of you joy and love to your family. Upbeat Dussehra to All!
72. May the triumph of well-finished shrewdness move you towards your triumphs.
73. Ordinary sun ascends to give us a message that obscurity will dependably be beaten by light. Give us a chance to take after a similar normal govern and appreciate the celebration of good annihilations detestable. Cheerful Dussehra!
74. Dussehra is a celebration of triumph on unsafe components in our lives. Glad Dashahara!
75. Sri Ram Ji Aapke Ghar Sukh Ki Barsat Karein, Dukhon Ka Naash Karen Is Dussehra Ke Din. Glad Dussehra!
76. Jai Siyaram, wish you achievement and satisfaction in all that you do! Glad Dussehra!
77. Jyot Se Jyot Jagate Chalo. Prem Ki Ganga Bahate Chalo. Rah Mein Aaye Jo Deen Dukhi. Sabko Gale Se Lagate Chalo. Noise Aaygega Sabka Sunehra. Isliye Meri Oar Se Happy Dussehra!
78. Dusshera means the triumph of well-finished malice. May every one of the wrongs in and around you Vanish by the decency in and around you. Glad Dusshera!
79. A period for festivity, a period for the triumph of good finished awful, a period when the world sees the case of the energy of good. Let us contin